Single source solution for durable, attractive steel cabinets and kitchens Dwyer has developed aluminum and steel cabinets that exceed the demands of Hawaii Public Housing. Our KCMA and Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified® cabinets for kitchens and baths exceed HUD Severe Use Standards and eliminate many of the challenges currently experienced with wood cabinets.
Mold and mildew resistant cabinets ensure tenants a healthier environment. Dwyer’s steel or aluminum cabinets are also moisture, termite, and rodent resistant to provide long-term durability and are available in many attractive finishes with wood or other style doors.
- Housing Authority of the County of Santa Barbara- Santa Barbara, California
- Jackson Housing Authority- Jackson, Minnesota
- Jackson Housing Commission- Jackson, Michigan
- Portsmouth Housing Authority- Portsmouth, Ohio
- Lowell Housing Authority- Lowell, Massachusetts
- Memphis Housing Authority- Memphis, Texas
- Enterprise Housing Authority- Enterprise, Alabama
- Munday Housing Authority- Munday, Texas
- Hawaii Public Housing Authority- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Eau Claire County Housing Authority- Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Housing Authority of Stanislaus County- Modesto, California
- The East Los Angeles Community Union (TELACU)- Los Angeles, California
- Downtown Women’s Center- Los Angeles, California